Honda BRV Launch
Honda BRV review Isn’t An SUV In The Traditional Sense. Honda BR-V Automatic is Up Against the Maruti Ertiga & Hyundai Creta Among Others.The Honda’s All-New BR-V is Going to Be a Brave luxury With Incredible strength & Performance. The Energetic Machine & The Excellent Safety Standards of the 4-Wheeler Make it fit For the All-Terrain Adventures. You Can Drive it Almost Anywhere, in The Mountainous Areas, Deserts, Seashores, Plains, & fields.
Honda BRV boot space Revolutionary 1.5L i-DTEC Diesel Engine, from The Earth Dreams Technology Series, is Nothing Short of an Engineering Marvel, Offering you an excellent Mileage of 21.9 km/l & an Exhilarating Power of 100ps. Mated with the SIX-Speed MT, The Aluminum Construction Engine works on Low Friction Technology, So You Get Your Hunt to The Farthest Corners with Perfect Efficiency. The Six-speed MT is Lightweight With Top Class Transmission Efficiency and Smooth Shift Feel.
The All-New Honda BRV images DIGIPAD is Designed to Be a Game Changer. It is Innovation at Its Most Entertaining & Information in Its Most Smart & Connected Avatar. This Revolutionary Screen is Here to Keep Occupants Connected to Their Music, Their Social Networks, & Their Smartphone Enabled Digital Lifestyle Through Intuitive & Easy-to-Use Controls While Minimizing Driving Distraction.
All New Honda BRV top model Sets a High Standard of Care & Safety With its Careful ACE Body Building That Enhances Self Protection While Decreasing Injury to Other Vehicles in The Event Of a Contact. To Be Double Sure Of Your Protection, it Gets With the Driver & Front Passenger SRS Airbags & ABS With EBD. Now Hit some Road to Hunt New Experiences.
- Manufacturer: Honda
- Production: 2015–present
- Assembly; Thailand: Ayutthaya (Honda Ayutthaya Plant)
- Indonesia: Karawang (Honda Karawang Plant)
- India: Tapukara, Rajasthan (Honda Cars India)
- Malaysia: Pegoh, Melaka (Honda Malaysia Plant)
- Pakistan: Lahore (Honda Atlas Car Pakistan Limited)
- Body and chassis
- Class: Mini SUV
- Subcompact crossover SUV
- Body style: 5-door SUV
- Layout: Front-engine, front-wheel-drive Front-engine, all-wheel-drive
- Related: Honda Mobilio
- Engine: 1.5 L L15Z1 i-VTEC I4 (gasoline)
1.5 L Earth Dreams i-DTEC I4-T (diesel)
- Transmission: Six-speed manual CVT
- Wheelbase: 2,660 mm (104.7 in)
- Length: 4,455 mm (175.4 in)
- Width: 1,735 mm (68.3 in)
- Height: 1,650 mm (65.0 in)
- Predecessor: Honda Crossroad